MY STATE OF EXISTENCE

Life...That's just it. It's happening all around me and it fascinates me. Life can and does beat the shit out of me but surviving that is what life is about. And this blog is about me, someone who doesn't fit any stereotype or label. There are alot of labels I posess Pakistani, Muslim, Young, Gay, Student but I don't want to fit in some pre-conceived notion of those labels. I maintain my individuality and this blog is the affirmation of my uniqueness.

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

TIS THE SEASON TO BE GREEDY

Tis The season to be jolly. Shala lala la lala la la.....

Christmas is coming soon and the streets, shops and houses are decorated with a festive spirit. The shops and malls are full of shoppers pushing each other to grab that limited offer. It warms my heart to find out that christmas does nothing to our rude,selfish, greedy hearts. BUY BUY and BUY even more, cuz it's christmas time!

I lie awake at night in my room and look at the street and stare at all the decorated homes. I think about how good it would be to have 'him' with me here.

Happy Holidays to me!