MY STATE OF EXISTENCE

Life...That's just it. It's happening all around me and it fascinates me. Life can and does beat the shit out of me but surviving that is what life is about. And this blog is about me, someone who doesn't fit any stereotype or label. There are alot of labels I posess Pakistani, Muslim, Young, Gay, Student but I don't want to fit in some pre-conceived notion of those labels. I maintain my individuality and this blog is the affirmation of my uniqueness.

Saturday, November 27, 2004

A DAY WASTED IS A DAY WORTH LIVING

"Ha! So you think you can compete with me?" (condescending tone) That's what I said when I beat my friend in a game of cards. Yes, I know, I should be studying for my exams but I needed company so I called one of my friends over to my place. It was so much fun. Much needed relief. Then we went for a walk to the city market for some further socializing and chowing!

Then he suggested spending some hours in a gaming-zone but I thought, "Shit! How am I gonna cover my course?" I mean, I almost never study; I just talk alot about studying but never get down to it. But I still went to the gaming-zone and played 'Medal Of Honour.'

Then finally came home but didn't hit the books but instead hit the sack after chatting late till night with a guy who was too interesting to leave for sleep. But by 3 am I was dozing peacefully dreaming of sex.