MY STATE OF EXISTENCE

Life...That's just it. It's happening all around me and it fascinates me. Life can and does beat the shit out of me but surviving that is what life is about. And this blog is about me, someone who doesn't fit any stereotype or label. There are alot of labels I posess Pakistani, Muslim, Young, Gay, Student but I don't want to fit in some pre-conceived notion of those labels. I maintain my individuality and this blog is the affirmation of my uniqueness.

Friday, November 26, 2004

ANGER

I can't believe how idiotic Mr.Capricious is. I told him today never again to chat with me. He told me he was married and while he was married he used to see other guys behind his wife's back but when his wife had an affair he divorced her and kept the custody of the children as well. Does he know what a divorced women goes through in this society?

And then he told me later that he's NOT divorced but separated and is trying to get back together (huh?) and yet he's telling me online that he loves me and want to meet me?! Well, fuck him! I told him to get lost and he said, "So what if I'm married? It's not like you want to marry me." No, Asshole I was looking for casual stuff but not with a person who believes (in his words), "Marriage is for procreating and sex is for fun. Sex is different from marriage." So that makes me his sex toy and his wife his fertility machine. What, he thinks he can exploit people like that? Kinda like men keeping wives and telling them to be pious and at the same time keeping mistresses for their 'manly needs'. Well, people like him can go get castrated before I decide to come and do it myself.

If you can't be monogamous then why be so weak to be pressurized in to marriage and not be able to put up a resistance? Because your weakness will tear up not only your wife's life but also your children's.

I can't even think of the appropriate abuse to hurl; that's how angry I am!