MY STATE OF EXISTENCE

Life...That's just it. It's happening all around me and it fascinates me. Life can and does beat the shit out of me but surviving that is what life is about. And this blog is about me, someone who doesn't fit any stereotype or label. There are alot of labels I posess Pakistani, Muslim, Young, Gay, Student but I don't want to fit in some pre-conceived notion of those labels. I maintain my individuality and this blog is the affirmation of my uniqueness.

Thursday, November 18, 2004

SAN FRAN NEEDS ME

What I really desire is complete financial and personal freedom. I want to live alone on my own; support my own self; do my own thing; have my own house, car, furniture etc. I want to experience that so much but I worry that it might happen to late in life. I want it to happen now or in a few years, when I'm very young.

I always imagine living in San Francisco. It's like my dream and ambition. I hope one day I'll be living comfortably and be independent, healthy, young and happy in San Fran. But I realize to make that dream come true would require a lot of effort and I also accept reality and it tells me that don't think that this dream could easily become a reality. So, I guess it's just a dream that I'm holding on to for now.