MY STATE OF EXISTENCE

Life...That's just it. It's happening all around me and it fascinates me. Life can and does beat the shit out of me but surviving that is what life is about. And this blog is about me, someone who doesn't fit any stereotype or label. There are alot of labels I posess Pakistani, Muslim, Young, Gay, Student but I don't want to fit in some pre-conceived notion of those labels. I maintain my individuality and this blog is the affirmation of my uniqueness.

Friday, November 12, 2004

VISUAL OF MY LUCK

My luck is such that if there is a chance a knight in shining armour is around he would get stung by a hornet which would startle him and make him fall off his noble steed. Then he would slip and fall into a cesspool full of toxic waste and become a mutant and only then will he arrive at my doorsteps. *sigh* Yup, there you go; a visual representation of my luck. I might actually accept that toxic crusader.