MY STATE OF EXISTENCE

Life...That's just it. It's happening all around me and it fascinates me. Life can and does beat the shit out of me but surviving that is what life is about. And this blog is about me, someone who doesn't fit any stereotype or label. There are alot of labels I posess Pakistani, Muslim, Young, Gay, Student but I don't want to fit in some pre-conceived notion of those labels. I maintain my individuality and this blog is the affirmation of my uniqueness.

Sunday, October 31, 2004

FUMING WITH FURY!

Okay, Explain to me one thing, in Iran apparently bestiality is allowed but if a person has consensual adult sex with another man then he is tortured to death-how does that make sense? Oh, I'm sorry how can I forget Allah just hates it when two men make love- that's just sooo obscene- but he totally digs it when pious Muslims stone those disturbing sodomites to death. And Allah loves it when young heterosexual lovers are hanged in public for having sex out of wedlock. Come on now, really, can anyone seriously believe that God can be just as cruel, bigoted and sadist as human beings are?

I am writing this after reading, once again, that my country is one of the handful barbaric countries left that actually prescribe stoning to death for homosexuality and adultery and whipping for fornication. Well, here's my silver lining, atleast no one in Pakistan has been convicted for homosexuality, let alone punished but that's too much to say for Iran, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Syria or Egypt. God, it's so horrific to read the punishment meted out to gays in Iran and Saudi Arabia. And all of this in Allah's name!

And another thing those of you who think that what happened in 9/11 was horrific and are dead against that sort of thing and so support the war on terror because you would rather fight the enemy outside America than in your backyard...Well, if you are really so appalled at that kind of senseless killing of innocent people then I just don't understand how you could support the killing of thousands of innocent Iraqis or afghans? If you are hell bent on being just as inhumane as Osama then you really have no right to condemn his actions. PERIOD!!

GOD! I HATE THESE FUCKING HAWKISH, DIMWITTED, FUNDAMENTALIST RELIGIOUS TYPES and their conservative republican cousins!