MY STATE OF EXISTENCE

Life...That's just it. It's happening all around me and it fascinates me. Life can and does beat the shit out of me but surviving that is what life is about. And this blog is about me, someone who doesn't fit any stereotype or label. There are alot of labels I posess Pakistani, Muslim, Young, Gay, Student but I don't want to fit in some pre-conceived notion of those labels. I maintain my individuality and this blog is the affirmation of my uniqueness.

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Mr.Sexy is looking my way and now he's coming here!

And then he looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. He came towards me; my heart raced. He came close and said-I held my breath-, "Would you mind moving from this table as me and my friend always sit here." I felt some part of my mind laughing and another just full of pity. "Umm...sure!" I said. I left the table at the restaurant and he sat and chatted there with some girl, who looked like his girlfriend. I felt odd so I left the place.