MY STATE OF EXISTENCE

Life...That's just it. It's happening all around me and it fascinates me. Life can and does beat the shit out of me but surviving that is what life is about. And this blog is about me, someone who doesn't fit any stereotype or label. There are alot of labels I posess Pakistani, Muslim, Young, Gay, Student but I don't want to fit in some pre-conceived notion of those labels. I maintain my individuality and this blog is the affirmation of my uniqueness.

Monday, October 18, 2004

YOWZA! OLDER MEN!

Okay so now that I have confirmed my belief that sexuality is weird but awesome let's move on to the interesting part-my sexual preferences!

1) Older mature men. Preferably in the 35-50 age group. Ever since I hit puberty this is the age group that majorly featured in my fantasies and being loved by a man in this age group turns me so on. So here's an embarrassing expose`: I used to get really turned on by some of my dad's friends. And there was this police man must be late 30s who kinda flirted with me last year and I felt so good although a little terrified aswell. I feel now that I'm getting older and so losing my boyish appeal but I knew before that older men would love to caress my youthful body. That thought turned me so on. Lying next to a nurturing man, who is besotted by me and who feels every nook and cranny of my body and a person I can talk with for hours. Kinda like a wise teacher who guides me through life and also loves my soul and body. Something akin to greek pedagogigal eros.

2) Sometimes people who I really hate turn me really on. It's something about those abnoxious, stupid, irritating but sexy guys. The ones who're kinda dumb and you just hate their simplistic way of thinking and they drive you crazy but ohhhhhh do they turn me on! The uncouth, unsophisticated pigs! Definately weird!

3) One pet turn-on thought: someone lusting over my butt! Hehehe

4) When I was 16 sometimes I would cut up pictures of someone I thought really hot from newspapers and magazines and then put that piece of paper in my underwear and walk around all day like that. Something about having the image of someone so sexy so close to me. But then as I grew older I somehow turned in to a relative prude and tried to supress such sexually kinky stuff and so I almost don't do anything as weird, but pleasant, like that, cause it isn't as pleasurable now as it makes me uncomfortable now.

The list is really long and I'm sleepy [Afterall, I have to wake up at sehri (5 a.m) as I have to keep my fast]...maybe some other day.
Oh, what a gift sex is!