MY STATE OF EXISTENCE

Life...That's just it. It's happening all around me and it fascinates me. Life can and does beat the shit out of me but surviving that is what life is about. And this blog is about me, someone who doesn't fit any stereotype or label. There are alot of labels I posess Pakistani, Muslim, Young, Gay, Student but I don't want to fit in some pre-conceived notion of those labels. I maintain my individuality and this blog is the affirmation of my uniqueness.

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

HOW TO LOSE A GUY IN 10 SECONDS!

Yesterday was an interesting day to say the least. Here are some of the highlights:

1) Watched a superb movie: 'The Hours,' it is my all-time favorite movie. This movie is so awesome and well-made. There is so much depth and emotions; it's as if I get totally emotionally engrossed in it. Because that's how I view life: every moment has so much in it, so many emotions and repercussions! An ordinary day has the most significant parts of your life. I love this dialogue at the end of the movie:
" To look life in the face; to know it for what it is; to love it for what it is and then-at last- to put it away."
AND
"You can not find peace by avoiding life, Lennard."

2) Had an interested chat with Jalal. I love his blog; everyone go check it!

AND FINALLY, THE PIECE DE RESISTANCE:
3) Then a guy expressed his true love for me! Yeah, really! This guy-let's call him, Mr.Capricious- has been chatting with me for some time now and yesterday he suddenly told me that he is in love with me. I was shocked to say the least. Ofcourse, I'm not so naive to actually think that he meant it so just to put him in a rough spot I said, "So if you really love me then can't you fly down to my city?" As he lives in Karachi (very far). I thought I got him but then he shocked me again when he said that he would definitely do that soon. I was almost touched by the gesture. I thought I would definitely meet him then. Everything got hot and emotional. Serious love was sprouting when Mr. Capricious showed his capricious side. The love went flying out the window when I pressed enter to send this sentence, " So...How many other boys have you told this to?" Oh my God! All of a sudden he forgot his undying love and said, " I can't be humiliated like this anymore!" and fucking left! I was flabbergasted! After all he did tell me to ask anything I wanted and I think I was totally entitled to know the answer to that question.

So, anyone who wants to take lessons in how to lose a guy in 10 seconds, hit me a line and I'll give you choice sentences that are guaranteed to make that true love vanish like the piece of scrumptious cheese cake I'm eating right now! HeHeHe..God, I crack myself up!