MY STATE OF EXISTENCE

Life...That's just it. It's happening all around me and it fascinates me. Life can and does beat the shit out of me but surviving that is what life is about. And this blog is about me, someone who doesn't fit any stereotype or label. There are alot of labels I posess Pakistani, Muslim, Young, Gay, Student but I don't want to fit in some pre-conceived notion of those labels. I maintain my individuality and this blog is the affirmation of my uniqueness.

Friday, December 10, 2004

ANOTHER DAY

Another day. A big change is coming in my life and as the day approaches I feel more ambivalent about it. I love the change, I love changes in general but I feel like I'm losing something. I met so many great people in the last few months. And otherwise, I was getting used to one place and started feeling a sense of belonging and (God Forbid!) roots. But everything gets uprooted like always. People will eventually forget me and move on and I will be at a new place, start meeting new people and then just when I start settling in I would move again.

I LOVE IT!