MY STATE OF EXISTENCE

Life...That's just it. It's happening all around me and it fascinates me. Life can and does beat the shit out of me but surviving that is what life is about. And this blog is about me, someone who doesn't fit any stereotype or label. There are alot of labels I posess Pakistani, Muslim, Young, Gay, Student but I don't want to fit in some pre-conceived notion of those labels. I maintain my individuality and this blog is the affirmation of my uniqueness.

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

ISOLATION

Yesterday was a day that completely altered me. They say when something really bad happens to you and it shakes you down to the core, you emerge a new person. Well, that's what happened. I mean, I'm the same person but many things I believed in and the way I thought I was and the way I percieved my life and future all changed. To explain what happened I'd have to reveal my deeply-held secrets; which I won't. These are things I haven't told ANYONE. NO ONE. And these are things that hurt me the most intensely and viciously. I finally came face to face with them and they attacked me with such force that everything changed. And when I realized the extent and truth of the matter I realized that nothing and no one can save me.

I don't believe in religion or science or relationships. The only thing that I'm sure of is that I will not get the things I desire most in life. It's a certainty.

I got a phone call from my parents after a long time. I felt so disconnected with them and I showed it. I told them that they shouldn't waste money on phone calls which made y mother cry she said she wanted to hear my voice and how could I be so cruel. I felt nothing. I am so hurt...I didn't care. I'm cutting away from them now. When I finished the call I felt so cold inside. Some feeling I can't explain but there was real awful pain...and it brought a single tear and I finished all other emotions and pulled up the wall placed around me yesterday and this time it's never coming down.