MY STATE OF EXISTENCE

Life...That's just it. It's happening all around me and it fascinates me. Life can and does beat the shit out of me but surviving that is what life is about. And this blog is about me, someone who doesn't fit any stereotype or label. There are alot of labels I posess Pakistani, Muslim, Young, Gay, Student but I don't want to fit in some pre-conceived notion of those labels. I maintain my individuality and this blog is the affirmation of my uniqueness.

Monday, December 06, 2004

THEN HE STRIPPED FOR ME!

Well, like I've always said, "The world spins in its axis by the sheer force of strip shows esp. ones performed for Brucie or performed by him!"

So, if Jalal suggested one for me performed by him, how could I be so evil as to refuse to give the poor man a chance to keep the world spinning? I'm not a bad person!

So, a few glimpses of his *ahem* and a lot of eye-fulls of his pants, didn't make it such a bad day for me. I could get used to it actually.

One of my aims in life is to perform a mind-blowing strip show for a room full of horny, drunk, stupid men. And if God permits, I shall fulfill this noble aim somewhere in the future. I am sure I could be a great stripper aswell.

Ok, enough of stripping and strippers let's talk about immoral stuff for a change (Wha?) I decided to be truthful in my applications and not lie about anything and support those lies by false documents. Like, I was offered by an uncle to get a work certificate from him to show to colleges. But I refused as I'm an immoral fuck who thinks that it is unfair to get an advantage by lying. My conscience strikes again and that's why I'm such a loser and will not get in any college!
Don't try to figure me out people!