MY STATE OF EXISTENCE

Life...That's just it. It's happening all around me and it fascinates me. Life can and does beat the shit out of me but surviving that is what life is about. And this blog is about me, someone who doesn't fit any stereotype or label. There are alot of labels I posess Pakistani, Muslim, Young, Gay, Student but I don't want to fit in some pre-conceived notion of those labels. I maintain my individuality and this blog is the affirmation of my uniqueness.

Saturday, December 04, 2004

I'M BAAAACK!

Ohhhh...has God released a horde of sexy guys and gals? Because I saw so many sexy guys-and girls, for that matter- in the examination centre that I got completely bonkers. And so many of the sexy ones were being so amiable with me that I felt extra special. One sexy girl had become my best chum or something in just an hour. The hour I got because of the delay in the exams.

There was this guy who just shook my hand and then held on to it. It got a lil' weird with him talking and talking and still with my hand in his so I tried to politely pull it out and he seemed puzzled. I succeeded eventually, though! Man, he was hot!
So, I didn't mind.

The exam itself was hectic and long and stressful BUT hopefully I think the result will be satisfactory.