MY STATE OF EXISTENCE

Life...That's just it. It's happening all around me and it fascinates me. Life can and does beat the shit out of me but surviving that is what life is about. And this blog is about me, someone who doesn't fit any stereotype or label. There are alot of labels I posess Pakistani, Muslim, Young, Gay, Student but I don't want to fit in some pre-conceived notion of those labels. I maintain my individuality and this blog is the affirmation of my uniqueness.

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

SHOP TILL U DROP!

Man, am I getting in the consumer drive or what? This society is so geared towards materialism that it's hard to resist the tide. So, today was another day spent shopping and loving each second of the shallow materialism.It's great to be a shallow materialist but for that one also needs loads of money which, unfortunately, I don't. So, in the end I am left making a mental list of things that I want but can not get.

I am eating so much now. The first few days here were spent in shock and a kind of angst of separation. I was missing him so much. Ok, let's give this guy a name now...ummm...well, I can think of many names but all are revealing or embarrassing or obscene. Hehehe. I really can't think of any name. Shit! Can anyone suggest one?