MY STATE OF EXISTENCE

Life...That's just it. It's happening all around me and it fascinates me. Life can and does beat the shit out of me but surviving that is what life is about. And this blog is about me, someone who doesn't fit any stereotype or label. There are alot of labels I posess Pakistani, Muslim, Young, Gay, Student but I don't want to fit in some pre-conceived notion of those labels. I maintain my individuality and this blog is the affirmation of my uniqueness.

Thursday, December 23, 2004

I FEEL SEXY!

I don't know why but I feel very sexy today. And also very horny! I am trying to control myself though.

So How can I find relief without being bad? Well, I did my usual thing whenever I feel very sexy. I put on sexy music get infront of the mirror, dance, and slowly take off each items of clothes. I love the way I look when I do that. Then, I imagine someone observing me and then I've got my whole fantasy which goes on and on. It only ends when I'm spent. I look really nice when I strip!

But I guess, I'm a completely different person with anyone around. I'm not that bold. I'm shy and inhibited. I want to end that and maybe it will wear off eventually. For that I need the right oppurtunities and encouragement. I guess, I could search for them here but I won't.

It would be so cool to be in a music video and be really shocking!