MY STATE OF EXISTENCE

Life...That's just it. It's happening all around me and it fascinates me. Life can and does beat the shit out of me but surviving that is what life is about. And this blog is about me, someone who doesn't fit any stereotype or label. There are alot of labels I posess Pakistani, Muslim, Young, Gay, Student but I don't want to fit in some pre-conceived notion of those labels. I maintain my individuality and this blog is the affirmation of my uniqueness.

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

CONSERVATIVE USA

Just had to endure Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh. And then there is Fox News (Bill O'Reilly)! Grrr. I also happen to know the views of Michael Savage and Sean Hannity. And then there were the results of the recent election.

And I see almost no public displays of affection and absolutely no question of same-sex public displays of affection. I guess, all this place needs is Bruce to go around doing lots of things publicly that would make the rednecks from the bible belt scream, "See, that's exactly why we don't want immigrants in our pure land-especially muslim ones!" Hehehe

But this country is pretty cool. I could live here. Just needs some alterations to transform it from the ultra-conservative to moderately conservative or better.

GOD BLESS AMERICA