MY STATE OF EXISTENCE

Life...That's just it. It's happening all around me and it fascinates me. Life can and does beat the shit out of me but surviving that is what life is about. And this blog is about me, someone who doesn't fit any stereotype or label. There are alot of labels I posess Pakistani, Muslim, Young, Gay, Student but I don't want to fit in some pre-conceived notion of those labels. I maintain my individuality and this blog is the affirmation of my uniqueness.

Thursday, February 24, 2005

WHAT A PAKI THINKS...

Random thoughts:

1)Today I talked to 'H' again on the phone after a long time. I actually talked to him for maybe an hour or more and am freaking out about the huge bill that will come and then what will I explain to mom and dad? 'Sorry folks! felt like talking to someone I met for a few hours when I secretly flew to Karachi while everybody thought I was in my friend's place in Islamabad.'

2)What the fuck am I thinking?! Why did I have to talk to 'H' again when I am clearly confused about it still. I still think we should stick to our break but I'm such a slave to my desires.

3)The only high point in this whole situation was that H said that I'm objectively better than his last boyfriend. Hah! beat that sucker! Now my head is all nice and bloated. Hehe.

4)I asked him why he had contacted me and stuff and his answer was that he wanted to get in my pants. Aww how can I resist that?!(I'm not sure whether I'm being sarcastic or honest)

5) Damn! I can't believe that I'm still a virgin!

6)Working as a volunteer is good but as long as it does not entail hours of useless photocopying and then being ordered around by everybody to do everything that other people will not do. I would love to do all that in an orgy but please excuse me in the office.

7)I'm a good Paki brat! I didn't pay the bus fare just cuz the driver didn't notice. I'm convinced now that I'm a Paki--I was forgetting that fact for a while.

8)Fantasies about kinky sex should be restricted to one's bedroom and not thought about when one is sitting and listening to a lecture on 'social policy issues and practices'