MY STATE OF EXISTENCE

Life...That's just it. It's happening all around me and it fascinates me. Life can and does beat the shit out of me but surviving that is what life is about. And this blog is about me, someone who doesn't fit any stereotype or label. There are alot of labels I posess Pakistani, Muslim, Young, Gay, Student but I don't want to fit in some pre-conceived notion of those labels. I maintain my individuality and this blog is the affirmation of my uniqueness.

Saturday, February 19, 2005

SPINNING!

All this postmodern bullshit is driving me crazy! I had to listen to a lecture by a professor who is one of those bona fide postmodernists of the reactionary kind. He tried to beat it into our heads that there was no such thing as knowledge or a progression of history! Oh come on, if there is no such thing as a progression of history then how the hell can you claim that postmodernism is the new epoch after modernism. Furthermore if there is no such thing as knowledge then what you're teaching us is nothing! :-)( Hah, I love to exploit contradictions!)