MY STATE OF EXISTENCE

Life...That's just it. It's happening all around me and it fascinates me. Life can and does beat the shit out of me but surviving that is what life is about. And this blog is about me, someone who doesn't fit any stereotype or label. There are alot of labels I posess Pakistani, Muslim, Young, Gay, Student but I don't want to fit in some pre-conceived notion of those labels. I maintain my individuality and this blog is the affirmation of my uniqueness.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

KILL THE CUPID!

Oh no! Valentine day is coming and I have to endure seeing all these beautifully irritating candies, bears and what not displayed everywhere for that special someone. And what the hell is happening nowadays? Everywhere I look there are sweet, mushy, irritating couples kissing each other! I look on my left and I see a couple cuddling and then I tell my heart to relax, as it starts to bother me, and look on the right, and lookie lookie another one of those happy looking couples!

I firmly believe that valentine's day was made by the universe for the sole purpose of taunting and torturing me. The universe wanted to have fun playing with me so what did it do? It made this elaborate plan so that it would have extra exciting fun.

Well, so you think I would give in this easily? NO! I am going to hold my head up high, get ready and then go watch the vagina monologues all alone. I think there's something very depressingly hilarious about a fag watching the vagina monolgues on the valentine's day alone. There's nothing like hearing a woman speak about freeing her vagina!