MY STATE OF EXISTENCE

Life...That's just it. It's happening all around me and it fascinates me. Life can and does beat the shit out of me but surviving that is what life is about. And this blog is about me, someone who doesn't fit any stereotype or label. There are alot of labels I posess Pakistani, Muslim, Young, Gay, Student but I don't want to fit in some pre-conceived notion of those labels. I maintain my individuality and this blog is the affirmation of my uniqueness.

Friday, January 28, 2005

MOVE THAT ASS!

Today I dared to displease my body and ventured outside to jog. "let's go bod, move your ass!" I told my body but it just didn't feel like it so I had to force it. The first few minutes are always difficult but then I got the hang of it and pranced away stylishly on the footpath giving and receiving smiles.

I have a very bad habit of not being able to stick to my exercise plans. I barely stick to exercise for two or three days and then forget about it for weeks and then suddenly I return to the field with vigor to repeat the same pattern. I remember in August and September I actually manage to go jogging pretty regularly. I was in Pakistan then and I was in a much better mental state then. Looking back I remember what my motivation was, when I used to get tired I exerted myself farther by saying: "You have to have a sexy nice body for [my very temporary crush at that time]" Hehehe I remember it sure motivated me when I thought about him feeling me up and caressing me. "Yes Bruce 15 more minutes, and you'll be the Greek sexy boy from classical time presented as a god-given gift to [that guy]!"

Hmmm...I used to be so cool back then :-)