MY STATE OF EXISTENCE

Life...That's just it. It's happening all around me and it fascinates me. Life can and does beat the shit out of me but surviving that is what life is about. And this blog is about me, someone who doesn't fit any stereotype or label. There are alot of labels I posess Pakistani, Muslim, Young, Gay, Student but I don't want to fit in some pre-conceived notion of those labels. I maintain my individuality and this blog is the affirmation of my uniqueness.

Monday, January 17, 2005

WILL THE REAL BRUCE PLEASE STAND UP

I don't know why but since the last two days when ever I thought about posting on my blog I felt the urge to write something inflammatory and blasphemous against God! But I'm not going to do that as I realize its just because I keep on having this need to lash out and shock but in reality I can't even do little shocking things. I'm very conforming or maybe I'm not that conforming but just act conforming. I am very concerned with what people think; its very frustrating.
Eeew, I feel so proper and normal. Will the real kinky Bruce please stand up?