MY STATE OF EXISTENCE

Life...That's just it. It's happening all around me and it fascinates me. Life can and does beat the shit out of me but surviving that is what life is about. And this blog is about me, someone who doesn't fit any stereotype or label. There are alot of labels I posess Pakistani, Muslim, Young, Gay, Student but I don't want to fit in some pre-conceived notion of those labels. I maintain my individuality and this blog is the affirmation of my uniqueness.

Friday, January 14, 2005

MY MOST HORRIFIC SECRET

Today I utter a few words that might change your mind about me forever and make you either covet me eagerly or urge you to plan on the best way of killing me:

*Ok, just say it Bruce, I know it's very hard for you to come out with this secret but you have to come clean now*

I LIKE BRITNEY SPEARS.

*pause after the shock of uttering such a heresy*

I'm sorry, I swear I'm pretty cool otherwise! I just like the whole squeaky clean girl suddenly shocking the bigots and getting all daring and sexual. I know, I know it's all fake and commercial BUT, "It's my prerogative!"