MY STATE OF EXISTENCE

Life...That's just it. It's happening all around me and it fascinates me. Life can and does beat the shit out of me but surviving that is what life is about. And this blog is about me, someone who doesn't fit any stereotype or label. There are alot of labels I posess Pakistani, Muslim, Young, Gay, Student but I don't want to fit in some pre-conceived notion of those labels. I maintain my individuality and this blog is the affirmation of my uniqueness.

Saturday, January 08, 2005

U ROCK!

Hahahahaha! Today I practiced...stripping for my boyfriend! Ohhhhh! I'm soooo good. *growl* Perfect music, perfect full-length mirror, perfect clothing, perfect setting (alone in my locked room) and perfect mood i.e. very horny and in desperate need of some appreciation and lovin'. Everytime I imagined it in a room full of men but today it was all for my love. Just thinking that he was looking at each move and gesture must have made me even better. And if I am actually able to do this in real life and not faint with embarrassment then I expect him to put the strip-show at a fitting conclusion :-)