MY STATE OF EXISTENCE

Life...That's just it. It's happening all around me and it fascinates me. Life can and does beat the shit out of me but surviving that is what life is about. And this blog is about me, someone who doesn't fit any stereotype or label. There are alot of labels I posess Pakistani, Muslim, Young, Gay, Student but I don't want to fit in some pre-conceived notion of those labels. I maintain my individuality and this blog is the affirmation of my uniqueness.

Friday, December 31, 2004

MISSING MY LOVE!

Get ready for some usual whining:

I miss 'him' soooo much. I just want to run away from here and go to his room and then hug him. To hug him like I was dying without him. To feel the mysterious life forces that he permeates. To be lying in his arms again and feel as if everything is perfect. I remember that night and I remember that day; firmly etched in my mind forever. I left something behind that I can't live without: it's you!

If only you could share your life with me. Everything would be so pleasurable. Simple moments would mean so much to me. The way you look, the way you smile, the way you joke, the way you touch me. I want to live with you. Can you try to understand that? Do you know that I feel as if my association with you transcends the ordinary? Why I found you and what I felt goes beyound the logical. The thought still resounds in my mind that some people are made for each other and everything associated with it, all the dynamics of these forces are beautiful. My existence without you is incomplete. Just hope our destiny is fulfilled.