MY STATE OF EXISTENCE

Life...That's just it. It's happening all around me and it fascinates me. Life can and does beat the shit out of me but surviving that is what life is about. And this blog is about me, someone who doesn't fit any stereotype or label. There are alot of labels I posess Pakistani, Muslim, Young, Gay, Student but I don't want to fit in some pre-conceived notion of those labels. I maintain my individuality and this blog is the affirmation of my uniqueness.

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

DID I WRITE THOSE POSTS?


That's the question that popped in my mind as I was reading some of my previous posts and it has been a weird experience for me. First, it feels like centuries ago and then I feel as if I've changed so much. But the thing is that it has just been a few months! But the rate of change in my life is so accelarated that one month is equivalent to a year.

Second, I read in one post that I dream about Billy Zane and that i fantasize that he's posessive about me. Now, it just occurred to me that I should clear it up that eventhough in my fantasies I might like such stuff but I wouldn't like it in real life. I don't want someone who is insecure and posessive. Who would try to restrict my freedom or dominate me. When it comes to sexual fantasies I can have many crazy, freaky ones but that doesn't mean that I would want them acted out in real life.

Third, I wrote in another post that I think that I would be an awesome lover/boyfriend, but now I think that I wouldn't. I would probably not be that appealing or great. I thought that who ever would be my bf would be lucky and happy to have someone like me; I was full of crap! I don't know where that thought came from as I am always self-deprecating. Must have been a temporary high-esteem. It's just not true.