MY STATE OF EXISTENCE

Life...That's just it. It's happening all around me and it fascinates me. Life can and does beat the shit out of me but surviving that is what life is about. And this blog is about me, someone who doesn't fit any stereotype or label. There are alot of labels I posess Pakistani, Muslim, Young, Gay, Student but I don't want to fit in some pre-conceived notion of those labels. I maintain my individuality and this blog is the affirmation of my uniqueness.

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

WELL, ATLEAST I MAKE BOOKSTORES FUN!

Yup it's raining AGAIN!

But I actually felt good today after feeling low for weeks. Today, I went to Barnes&Nobles as I had finally decided to get those dreaded course books and actually start studying. I actually enjoyed the experience of going to the bookstore. But I just spent a few minutes getting my course books and then decided to explore!

Hmmm, where do you think a person like me would go first? The sex section ofcourse! So, there I was perusing through the 'The joys of gay sex,' and looking at other 'very' vividly illustrated books on gay sex positions. I decided I needed more time for this (duh!) so I sat down right there in the aisle and carefully took in the exotic sexual positions and that's when I realized, "Boy, Am I sexually tame! If only I get the opportunities... I must eventually do all this stuff someday." I mean, I don't even fantasize about such positions!

I felt I was in heaven as I never could do something like this in good 'ol Pakistan. I mean, here I was openly enjoying a gay sex manual in public (WOW!). How very liberating and how it suits Brucie perfectly!

And then how could I not enjoy being stared at by the other patrons at the gay sex shelf? They observed what I was reading, they smiled, some gave short comments like, "That one's nice." "oh! I better try that position." And I made it a point to show that I was very into the explicit pictures infront of me. WOW, Today could have been the best day of my life! First, this was the first time that I interacted with (apparently) gay people in USA and second it was just great fun!