MY STATE OF EXISTENCE

Life...That's just it. It's happening all around me and it fascinates me. Life can and does beat the shit out of me but surviving that is what life is about. And this blog is about me, someone who doesn't fit any stereotype or label. There are alot of labels I posess Pakistani, Muslim, Young, Gay, Student but I don't want to fit in some pre-conceived notion of those labels. I maintain my individuality and this blog is the affirmation of my uniqueness.

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

DON'T JUDGE..YOU'RE CRAZY TOO!

************************************************************************************
(My rebellious, cooler side takes over)
When can I fucking start doing all the stuff that I want to do? Like, get drunk in a wild party and make out with lots of people? Or, joining a nudist colony? Or attending an orgy? Or, trying dope and ecstasy. Basically, go a little wild and loose before I grow up and become a proper adult with responsibilities and shit?
**********************************************************************************
(Introducing rebellious, cool but confused side)
I passed by a tattoo and piercing shop and I thought, "Hmm, so how about this?" It's kinda appealing but I guess, I would never do any such thing. It's not my style or maybe I would. I so have no clue about myself.
************************************************************************************
(From here onwards my freaky goody-goody two shoes self takes over)
I think I say all of this stuff and maybe even like the prospect of it but would probably never do any of that stuff even when I get the chance. Even when it's offered to me up front. Why? Because, it's too complicated for me. There are many issues involved. Moral, ethical, social etc. Things would bother me. And I don't feel I know myself that well to do something which might be a source of agony later.
***********************************************************************************
(And a warm welcome to the lame predominant side)
But sometimes I wish I could just fucking rebel as I can't take this conventional guy role anymore...I need to be just a little more unconventional. So, hmmm, maybe I should get a weird hairstyle?LOL
***********************************************************************************
(Ummm, who's this?)
God damn it! I need to study and become something in life and be a good boyfriend!

THE SHOW IS OVER...SCOOT!