MY STATE OF EXISTENCE

Life...That's just it. It's happening all around me and it fascinates me. Life can and does beat the shit out of me but surviving that is what life is about. And this blog is about me, someone who doesn't fit any stereotype or label. There are alot of labels I posess Pakistani, Muslim, Young, Gay, Student but I don't want to fit in some pre-conceived notion of those labels. I maintain my individuality and this blog is the affirmation of my uniqueness.

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

PROUD TO BE A FAG!

Oh Lord! I'm so grateful to you that you made me gay! I'm so happy that I'm a fag! I swear if someone told me that they could make me straight I would glare at them and say, "Do you seriously think I would give up the privilege and fun of being gay and become plain old straight?!" I don't think my sexuality is different from me as a whole person. It is part of every thread of my body, soul and mind and not some separate compartment that can be removed or changed without removing the person I am in the process.

I have been going through so many psychological changes recently. Its like a new level of development for me. I've become much more comfortable with my desires and thoughts.

Today I talked to my BF after a long time and after that the pain of separation was too hard to bear. I want to run to him NOW! I could give anything to have 'him' here today. Maybe it was his voice or his words or maybe it was just me!