MY STATE OF EXISTENCE

Life...That's just it. It's happening all around me and it fascinates me. Life can and does beat the shit out of me but surviving that is what life is about. And this blog is about me, someone who doesn't fit any stereotype or label. There are alot of labels I posess Pakistani, Muslim, Young, Gay, Student but I don't want to fit in some pre-conceived notion of those labels. I maintain my individuality and this blog is the affirmation of my uniqueness.

Monday, January 24, 2005

SOCIOPATHS

Recently I read about sociopaths and it really is a pretty scary phenomenon. These people are empty-shells with no conscience, no emotions and no conception of love whatsoever. They do not and can not feel any emotional connection with anyone and do not care for anyone's feelings, rights or wellbeing. Since they have no conscience at all they can do anything and not feel any guilt or remorse. They are aggressive, sexually promiscuous and cold. The most scariest part is that these people can hide their true empty self really well and are generally very charming. I read about a sociopath who used to torture pets for fun and couldn't feel any remorse or guilt. Sociopaths who rape, lie, kill, torture etc. without ever feeling anything. Just imagining people who have no emotions is like those movies in which you have aliens living amongst humans. Sociopaths the aliens--they can be anyone.