MY STATE OF EXISTENCE

Life...That's just it. It's happening all around me and it fascinates me. Life can and does beat the shit out of me but surviving that is what life is about. And this blog is about me, someone who doesn't fit any stereotype or label. There are alot of labels I posess Pakistani, Muslim, Young, Gay, Student but I don't want to fit in some pre-conceived notion of those labels. I maintain my individuality and this blog is the affirmation of my uniqueness.

Monday, January 24, 2005

aarrgghh!

Oh God, I can't take living with family--its torture. I'm sitting in my room and trying to block the angry, irritated, hysteric and weepy sounds coming from outside. It keeps on happening time after time. I'm tired of the arguments, tired of the irritating conversations. Why do they love each other so much and yet get on their nerves all the time? Ordinary conversations turn bitter and tense.aaarrrggh!
I was so much better when I wasn't living with my family. I felt so independent. I just feel that although I love them but I just can't take living with them. I don't enjoy much going everywhere with family and spending all day and everyday with them. I just don't want to live with them!