MY STATE OF EXISTENCE

Life...That's just it. It's happening all around me and it fascinates me. Life can and does beat the shit out of me but surviving that is what life is about. And this blog is about me, someone who doesn't fit any stereotype or label. There are alot of labels I posess Pakistani, Muslim, Young, Gay, Student but I don't want to fit in some pre-conceived notion of those labels. I maintain my individuality and this blog is the affirmation of my uniqueness.

Saturday, January 29, 2005

BUT I THOUGHT HE WAS STRAIGHT!

Now I definitely didn't see this coming:

There is this friend of mine from school who I occasionally chat with online. I always assumed he was straight so it was a shock when he started hitting on me in a pretty obvious way. I pretend it's a joke-you know that's how Pakistani guys act- but it seems that it might not be the case.

Friend: You are going to have sex in USA, I'm sure of that.
Me: Well I'm not too sure about it.
Friend: Don't go wild there like running around naked!
Me: LOL well that would be fun!
Friend: Oh its sure gonna be fun for others. But you're going to get in trouble
Me: What?
Friend: You think people will not grab you and enjoy themselves? I wouldn't be able to resist!
Me: *arched eyebrows*whatever
Friend: If you don't find any girlfriend there then I'm going to take you ;-)
Me: Dream on! are you feeling ok?
Friend: Have you ever had some kind of sexual experience?
Me: Why should I tell you? Especially since you have apparently become a freak
Friend: Well neither have I and I can imagine it with you.
Me: What the hell?!
Friend: Chill out. LOL. I'm just joking
Me: oh. umm..I gtg now
Friend: see you later. Bye
Me: yea bye