MY STATE OF EXISTENCE

Life...That's just it. It's happening all around me and it fascinates me. Life can and does beat the shit out of me but surviving that is what life is about. And this blog is about me, someone who doesn't fit any stereotype or label. There are alot of labels I posess Pakistani, Muslim, Young, Gay, Student but I don't want to fit in some pre-conceived notion of those labels. I maintain my individuality and this blog is the affirmation of my uniqueness.

Sunday, February 13, 2005

PUKE FEST!

I went to a party Saturday night. I really needed a party and was happy that I was going to one. I have been feeling extremely depressed and disturbed and thought a party would make things better. So I went in to the the house where it was being held and somehow got glued to the bar. I drank so much of straight vodka that I completely lost all my senses. I got extremely drunk and felt really ill. The group I was with had to carry me as I couldn't even walk. I puked all over my self and also on others. I was feeling really bad and finally got to someone's place and I passed out there. I'm still feeling awful. I am officially a very disturbed person. Yea! it's very hard to earn the 'genuinely-disturbed-young-and-restless' label. Hmmm...maybe I'm proud of getting wasted so disgracefully.