MY STATE OF EXISTENCE

Life...That's just it. It's happening all around me and it fascinates me. Life can and does beat the shit out of me but surviving that is what life is about. And this blog is about me, someone who doesn't fit any stereotype or label. There are alot of labels I posess Pakistani, Muslim, Young, Gay, Student but I don't want to fit in some pre-conceived notion of those labels. I maintain my individuality and this blog is the affirmation of my uniqueness.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

MATTERS OF JERKING OFF

Oh The innocent desires and intensity of the mid-teens are so beautiful and yet strange. I still remember perfectly how new and intense the sexual experience of masturbation felt when I was 15. It was all so new and every fantasy was a new world I had never visited before. My hormones were going wild and my desire was pouring out like the effervescent bubbles in a Cola. I was oozing out sexual energy and excitement. I was like a wild animal in heat. I think this state started from the last few months of 15 and then tapered off around 18. I am much more calm now, partly because masturbation is somewhat frustrating and boring now. Everything I think about has been thought a million times before; there is no novelty and excitement in it anymore.