MY STATE OF EXISTENCE

Life...That's just it. It's happening all around me and it fascinates me. Life can and does beat the shit out of me but surviving that is what life is about. And this blog is about me, someone who doesn't fit any stereotype or label. There are alot of labels I posess Pakistani, Muslim, Young, Gay, Student but I don't want to fit in some pre-conceived notion of those labels. I maintain my individuality and this blog is the affirmation of my uniqueness.

Monday, February 21, 2005

WANT SOME JUICE ON YOUR LAP?

I thought I would go outside and give the general public a good time by allowing them to observe me make a fool out of myself. Sometimes I seem to be in a daze and don't know where I'm going or what's happening around me. My friends in school used to joke about how I have the tendency to never look where I'm going and then bump with the sexiest girls. Unfortunately I didn't bump with any sexy person (preferably a sexy man ready to take me home) today, instead I almost had a fatal accident with a car as I was walking blissfully with I don't know what in my mind and wasn't careful about the traffic. Thank God I snapped back to reality to see the car and moved before it knocked me right to the next world. Hmm just think I would have been getting 'hot' with the red hot devil right now.

That's not all (Yes, I'm 'that' strange). Later I dropped my Cranberry juice on the person sitting next to me on the bus. Fortunately the guy didn't get angry but just smiled, but it was one of 'those' smiles the ones given only to people who are considered too hopeless for anything else.

So it was one of 'those' days when I'm stuck in my own world and should never be unleashed in to the unsuspecting world. This is exactly why I need a boyfriend with me to protect me and the innocent people who are inflicted by my juice throwing traumas.