MY STATE OF EXISTENCE

Life...That's just it. It's happening all around me and it fascinates me. Life can and does beat the shit out of me but surviving that is what life is about. And this blog is about me, someone who doesn't fit any stereotype or label. There are alot of labels I posess Pakistani, Muslim, Young, Gay, Student but I don't want to fit in some pre-conceived notion of those labels. I maintain my individuality and this blog is the affirmation of my uniqueness.

Friday, June 16, 2006

IS THIS ALL THERE IS?

Koi to ho...

A whole academic year is almost completed. So many things, so many memories; just so much...

It was a blur; didn't even have time to think about my life and what was happening inside me. It has been a very productive year; made lots of new friends; got a job; good grades; good parties; good fun. But so many downs as well; so many moments of pain; so much stress and anxiety. And finally the undealt with issues, which hung like dark clouds engulfing everything I did. I need to see a therapist. The year has been overall been pretty good; I have grown and learned so damn much. I am overall a much happier person, but probably not any more stabler or healthier.

The summer holidays will start soon. I have a summer job lined up. I don't feel like working anymore; just very tired and want to do other stuff.

Ab na koi pas hae; phir bhi pyaas hae.