MY STATE OF EXISTENCE

Life...That's just it. It's happening all around me and it fascinates me. Life can and does beat the shit out of me but surviving that is what life is about. And this blog is about me, someone who doesn't fit any stereotype or label. There are alot of labels I posess Pakistani, Muslim, Young, Gay, Student but I don't want to fit in some pre-conceived notion of those labels. I maintain my individuality and this blog is the affirmation of my uniqueness.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

WHAT AN ORGASM!

I'm at peace right now! I just had the best few seconds in my life till now, I swear. I've masturbated a million times before, but it was never like it was today. I had a really free, lonely and empty day today. I'm not complaining because I needed a day like this for a long time. In days like these I finally get a lot of time to think and fantasise about what I like best--men!

I spent the day in a grand fantasy story with interesting characters and lots of sex. Every fucking type of sex. It was conventional; it was meek; it was radical; it was kinky; it was hot and intense; it was hard and tough; it was emotional and intimate and it was exquisitely romantic.

When I woke up today (around 1 pm) I masturbated. Then about half an hour ago I masturbated three times in a row and then it felt as if I couldn't possibly do it again. But I persevered and it took a long time for the pressure to build up. I had to keep the imagery intense and the pressure hard. The tension steadily built up and then it reached the verge of release. But the difference this time was that it felt like my body wasn't going to release the tension. I was stuck with the exquisite tension on the verge of an orgasm. I could feel it coming and was going crazy but it wouldn't come. It was the most pleasurable agony known to man. And then with a loud groan I started orgasming and it was the most deepest and intense orgasm I ever felt. It felt as if every neuron of my body screamed with pleasure and my groin muscles contracted with violent spasms! I was literally screaming and it was the longest orgasm I've experienced. When it ended I was gasping for air and couldn't believe that so much pleasure was even possible.

Then just one thought: "This with a man I love--I'm going to die!"