MY STATE OF EXISTENCE

Life...That's just it. It's happening all around me and it fascinates me. Life can and does beat the shit out of me but surviving that is what life is about. And this blog is about me, someone who doesn't fit any stereotype or label. There are alot of labels I posess Pakistani, Muslim, Young, Gay, Student but I don't want to fit in some pre-conceived notion of those labels. I maintain my individuality and this blog is the affirmation of my uniqueness.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

I WANT YOUR TOUCH

I want to feel intimate with someone. I might be getting a little frustrated. Sometimes I feel as if I'm attracted to girls. I mean I seem to be experiencing female imagery in my fantasies and some girls in my college just turn me ON! But then some hot guy shows up and I totally forget about the girl!So I guess as long as there are hot guys around I won't be able to concentrate too much on the girls.

Sometimes I want to hurry up and get in a relationship because I don't want to grow older for this. I want to know that there was someone at this stage of my life who experienced a relationship with me. I feel like I have to find someone NOW. Then again most of the time I'm not in any hurry at all. I am well-adjusted and happy. I've got my own life and things are finally going relatively smoothly. I don't need any romantic involvement at this stage. Then again I might not 'need' it but I wouldn't mind one!Wouldn't mind at all!