MY STATE OF EXISTENCE

Life...That's just it. It's happening all around me and it fascinates me. Life can and does beat the shit out of me but surviving that is what life is about. And this blog is about me, someone who doesn't fit any stereotype or label. There are alot of labels I posess Pakistani, Muslim, Young, Gay, Student but I don't want to fit in some pre-conceived notion of those labels. I maintain my individuality and this blog is the affirmation of my uniqueness.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

STAY TUNED

Oooo, I look so good in my new suit! *happy*

Anyway, I've decided two write two posts about two very personal events in my life. I've wanted to write about them for some time now, but resisted the temptation due to the sensitive and personal nature of these events.

So STAY TUNED. I will probably write the first post on Monday, 27th February 2006.

Anyway the girl who has a big crush on me came to visit me. Let's call her Bubbles (for lack of a better name). It was fun. Bubbles looked AMAZING. She prattled effusively, looking cute in her tight jeans and short pink top. Basically it was all about getting me to admit somehow that I like her as well. The looks, the hints and the words were all geared for me to somehow say something on the lines of, "I like you." Surprise! Surprise! It didn't happen. So after spending a whole night with her just strolling, chatting and eating she decided to give up and try later. *Grinning*