MY STATE OF EXISTENCE

Life...That's just it. It's happening all around me and it fascinates me. Life can and does beat the shit out of me but surviving that is what life is about. And this blog is about me, someone who doesn't fit any stereotype or label. There are alot of labels I posess Pakistani, Muslim, Young, Gay, Student but I don't want to fit in some pre-conceived notion of those labels. I maintain my individuality and this blog is the affirmation of my uniqueness.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

ELECTRIFYING EXPERIENCE--LITERALLY!

AAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!

Yesterday I had written one of the most beautiful, soulful and deep post that I've ever written or am capable of writing. I had poured my soul in describing my feelings and experiences. It had been difficult and exciting. It was all complete and it was my masterpiece. I was about to check for any errors when suddenly the fucking electricity went away! Black out! AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

I got so fucking frustrated and disappointed. I literally screamed out of anguish and then threw myself on my bed. Later I didn't feel like writing that post again. I feel I can never recapture the essence of what was written--but I'll try.

:-(