MY STATE OF EXISTENCE

Life...That's just it. It's happening all around me and it fascinates me. Life can and does beat the shit out of me but surviving that is what life is about. And this blog is about me, someone who doesn't fit any stereotype or label. There are alot of labels I posess Pakistani, Muslim, Young, Gay, Student but I don't want to fit in some pre-conceived notion of those labels. I maintain my individuality and this blog is the affirmation of my uniqueness.

Sunday, April 03, 2005

BONDS SNAP!

I finally officially broke-up with H. I feel really low. I have felt so isolated for so long. It seems as if I've gotten used to it now. I don't feel like getting in to details of my reasons or circumstances. Who knows where life takes us? I wish it will take him where he wants and me where I want. It's not the end, its just our end. It will make sense someday.

And O how I would take and keep thee,
That we might both be one.

But how much do I really feel for you?
Enough to do what's best for you?
For in our present roles, I feel
Embracing would not be the right thing now to do.

O, how I would shun the thought!
But no matter what the pain...
Its the right thing!


Everything is so bad nowadays in every front for me. I'm trying to take all of this and I realize that it has been like this for 2 years now and has been progressively getting worse. I have reached my point of saturation and I am making some changes. I don't find the need to whine anymore here. I will only start blogging again when my life sorts out again, and that means adios to this blog for a long time.