MY STATE OF EXISTENCE

Life...That's just it. It's happening all around me and it fascinates me. Life can and does beat the shit out of me but surviving that is what life is about. And this blog is about me, someone who doesn't fit any stereotype or label. There are alot of labels I posess Pakistani, Muslim, Young, Gay, Student but I don't want to fit in some pre-conceived notion of those labels. I maintain my individuality and this blog is the affirmation of my uniqueness.

Friday, March 18, 2005

PROMOTION COMMOTION

Today at the place I'm working part-time, my boss came up with another stupid idea to promote the work our office does: PROMOTIONAL POSTERS!

My boss being the brutish slave-driver that he is gave all his menial slaves the job to post these horrid posters around town. Now apparently I'm that boors favorite slave or something as I was given a deadweight load of posters to put up all over town and I'm sure everyone else had less posters to put up!

Therefore, I spent the next three hours running around town affixing the contemptible posters on walls, poles and other peculiar places. If we don't get donors and participants after this I'm going to write a shockingly scandalous fictitious letter to my boss's wife sordidly detailing how we 'made love'. HAH! He can gladly fire me after that but the revenge will be perfect!
*******************************************************************

I'm not going to be able to blog for a week as I'm going on a holiday traveling spree! I'm going to go to San Fran, LA and down to San Diego!YIPPIE!