MY STATE OF EXISTENCE

Life...That's just it. It's happening all around me and it fascinates me. Life can and does beat the shit out of me but surviving that is what life is about. And this blog is about me, someone who doesn't fit any stereotype or label. There are alot of labels I posess Pakistani, Muslim, Young, Gay, Student but I don't want to fit in some pre-conceived notion of those labels. I maintain my individuality and this blog is the affirmation of my uniqueness.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

There, another noble goal has been accomplished: I was finally able to get naked in front of people and take a shower in front of others in the gym locker room!

I took off my clothes and got buck naked in front of many people and then walked naked to a shower and turned the water on and got all hot and steamy under the shower. Then I soaped myself from my feet to my head and washed myself and then stood naked under the dryer and then toweled myself dry and then walked back to my locker(without a towel wrapped around me i.e. naked) and put on my clothes and sprayed some deo and DONE!

For someone who has never been naked in front of others it was a big step to get over that inhibition--now I can join a nudist colony!Hehe

The best part was that the person right next to me in the shower was EXACTLY like 'H'! He must have been Indian or Paki and he had the exact body shape and height and looked very much like him. I'm surprised by this happening--such a coincidence. I'm really serious, this guy looked just like 'H'! I was fighting hard not to stare at him but I was completely falling in love with him. He even smiled at me. I was totally ready to be with him forever if he had asked me.

Ok now that I've made myself proud for being able to be nude in front of other human beings without freaking out I think I should set another worthy cause to strive for. What's the next level?