MY STATE OF EXISTENCE

Life...That's just it. It's happening all around me and it fascinates me. Life can and does beat the shit out of me but surviving that is what life is about. And this blog is about me, someone who doesn't fit any stereotype or label. There are alot of labels I posess Pakistani, Muslim, Young, Gay, Student but I don't want to fit in some pre-conceived notion of those labels. I maintain my individuality and this blog is the affirmation of my uniqueness.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

UNHAPPY

People say everything happens for a reason. Does it really? People say that we are supposed to experience what we did. They say that there is a deeper force and reason behind the everyday mundane happenings. People say we should accept everything that happened to us and understand that it was all for the better. I try to believe that there is more. I try to find some meaning or semblance of hope and stability, but I fail. I try to pick up all the broken pieces of my life and put them together like a jigsaw puzzle--with missing parts.