MY STATE OF EXISTENCE

Life...That's just it. It's happening all around me and it fascinates me. Life can and does beat the shit out of me but surviving that is what life is about. And this blog is about me, someone who doesn't fit any stereotype or label. There are alot of labels I posess Pakistani, Muslim, Young, Gay, Student but I don't want to fit in some pre-conceived notion of those labels. I maintain my individuality and this blog is the affirmation of my uniqueness.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

WRITING IN BRIEFS

I'm sitting in my room, on my chair, typing away, wearing only sexy, black briefs. In case you're wondering why I'm sharing this piece of information with you all, I will bother to move my fabulous fingers and write down the reason:
It's because I want to! It's also because you don't have a choice. The third reason is that I've realized that I'm uncomfortable being naked infront of anyone whose a member of the Homo Sapiens species so I need to practice being atleast semi-naked for sometime in my room. I blame my anti-sex, anti-body culture completely. I think I've never been completely naked infront of anyone or even half in my life except for maybe when I was a child, which I don't remember. Wait! I was semi-nude when I used to go swimming like 3 years ago and I've started again (I'll get to this later).

The time when the 'bechara'(pitiful) maid's boy had tried to fuck me I had only taken off my pants and not my shirt and there was no touching involved he just directly got to business and then just when the poor thing thought he was gonna have a good time I stopped him. "Stop!" I said. I can still remember his confused, disappointed look. "But I thought you wanted me to do this." He had said with big questioning eyes.

Oh and yeah there was another time when someone was ready to try the same thing with me and I stopped him just as soon. "Stop!Stop!" were the words that came out of my mouth again. No its not like I didn't want him to do it as I had asked him to do it myself but noooo. I wonder why I stop them even before they start. I guess, I need someone to be more slower, gentler and who would calmly encourage me to go on. I think the person who'll be successful in 'getting in to my pants' would have to put much more work in to it. I'm not 'that' easy now am I? I mean if I was that easy then I would have already made lots of guys happy. Well, if this thing doesn't work out then I'm turning top or straight. Good options! Hehe :-)

Oh yeah back to the reason for shaking off my inhibition about nudity. The reason is that after a swim I have to take a bath in the gym locker room and I can't do it as I feel uncomfortable. I swear if I had tried getting buck naked under the shower in front of other men in Pakistan I would have not been a virgin.

*shiver* I feel cold. Damn! I'm wearing clothes again. What's the point of being naked when you don't have someone to warm you?