MY STATE OF EXISTENCE

Life...That's just it. It's happening all around me and it fascinates me. Life can and does beat the shit out of me but surviving that is what life is about. And this blog is about me, someone who doesn't fit any stereotype or label. There are alot of labels I posess Pakistani, Muslim, Young, Gay, Student but I don't want to fit in some pre-conceived notion of those labels. I maintain my individuality and this blog is the affirmation of my uniqueness.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

ITS JUST A LITTLE CRUSH

Sometimes its like people say things inadvertantly that are really relevant to what you're pondering over.


A-N-Y-W-A-Y

*Ahem* Apparently there is a girl who has a major crush on. She happens to be very proactive and desperately tries to get me to pay attention to her. She keeps on smsing me and complaining about how I never sms or call her and so I call her or sms her. Then I forget for a few days and then I get another barrage of emails and smses about a cold shoulder. She's cute though. I like her. Good marriage material, I guess. But damn me! I can't make my sexual and emotional part of my brain respond to her.