MY STATE OF EXISTENCE

Life...That's just it. It's happening all around me and it fascinates me. Life can and does beat the shit out of me but surviving that is what life is about. And this blog is about me, someone who doesn't fit any stereotype or label. There are alot of labels I posess Pakistani, Muslim, Young, Gay, Student but I don't want to fit in some pre-conceived notion of those labels. I maintain my individuality and this blog is the affirmation of my uniqueness.

Monday, September 05, 2005

I'M 6 DO U WANNA B 9?

The thing about new settings and new people is the magical quality of discovery with a tinge of uncertainty and fear. I probably get along with people pretty well in general and seem to be able to get to the friendly level easily, but then it seems to stagnate there and not reach the close pal level--EVER. I think I'm to blame for the most part. I consciously and unconsciously-and definitely habitually-keep people at a distance. I could probably have a session with a psycotherapist about the reasons of doing this, but I can guess its about the not so pleasant childhood experiences, which were really not too bad come to think of it--maybe I'm just extremely freakishly sensitive. *pondering*

Anyway so my life always seems unsettled and it always seems like I'm meeting hordes of new people every freakin' day of my life. It's become second nature for me to have secondary relationship type (kinda formal) introductory conversations with strangers with people but no deep connection. Its like a non-ending impression management and introduction session. I Like meeting new people, but now I just wanna settle down for a while and just get in to some sort of social set-up which is at least somewhat permanent.

And moving on to better topics: Oh so many sexy guys! Oh how did I end up with one of the sexiest, hottest friend *swoons* who wants to hang out with me all the time?oh those eyes! Oh the joy of being surrounded by sexy guys and cute gals! Oh I hope I'm turning someone on as well . Hehe

Studying sucks. I thought reading one book by foucault was hard but it turns out that neitzsche scares me and I don't 'get' kant and hume. And FUCK mathematics...AAAAAAAAAHHH! I HATE MATHS! HATE IT! so dry, but I found that the type of guys I like are good in numbers and technical stuff.

I got an uber cool NAUGHTY tee-shirt with the words: "I'm 6, do u wanna be 9" LOLZ I'm gonna wear it all over campus :-)


Au Revoir