MY STATE OF EXISTENCE

Life...That's just it. It's happening all around me and it fascinates me. Life can and does beat the shit out of me but surviving that is what life is about. And this blog is about me, someone who doesn't fit any stereotype or label. There are alot of labels I posess Pakistani, Muslim, Young, Gay, Student but I don't want to fit in some pre-conceived notion of those labels. I maintain my individuality and this blog is the affirmation of my uniqueness.

Monday, September 12, 2005

DOUBT

*erm* I'm actually thinking that its a big mistake leaving my roomie and moving in with Tom. First of all my roommate is pretty nice and since I'm not really too chummy with him and feel I've got no relationship/friendship points to lose so I can feel more comfortable doing whatever I want. My roomate seems to be a very accommodating and mild tempered person. It just turned out that Tom and yours sincerely became closer friends with each other than with anyone else and its great, but when it comes to sharing a room its another story.